Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog post by a colleague on cat massage.










I was just going through my email, and I came across this great, little post about cat massage. If you are a cat owner who wants to do a little something extra for your cat, this is worth checking out.

The writer is a member of one of the Street Teams with whom I am involved on Etsy, but I did not post this in order to promote my business or anyone else's. I posted this, because this sort of thing is right in line with what I'm trying to do at The Little Stone House. I want my cats' lives to be just as simple and content as mine and my boyfriend's.

I'd also like to note that I've been interested in learning Tellington Touch for a very long time (since my teen years!) but have never followed through. Maybe I will, one day...

Enjoy!

No comments: