Monday, July 16, 2012

Video: Animals Should Be Off the Menu

The things that Wollen discusses are things I--and many others---have known for a very, very long time.  People like to make fun of "Earth worshippers" or "tree huggers" or vegetarians and vegans and animal rights advocates, but the issues involved with eating meat are very real and are very critical.




The video is closed captioned (cc button in the lower right corner), and the captions are accurate, not the usual word salad presented by YouTube.

Anyone who does not come away from watching this video either with a lot to think about or fundamentally changed needs help, in my opinion.

We are killing our planet.  It is that simple.

Blessings.

3 comments:

Ocean said...

I'm sorry, but could you please explain to me how I am supposed to get captions on this? I am familiar with the YouTube captioning and the cc button, but when I try to set up captioning on this, I keep being told that captions are not available for this video.

JLynnPro said...

Oh, no! I must have posted the wrong copy! I will get this fixed ASAP!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I am so, so sorry!

JLynnPro said...

I have changed it to a link rather than an embedded video. When I try to imbed, it does not pull it in properly.

If you go to THIS link, the captions are already playing. I'm very sorry about that!